Fuse’s digital video and streaming TV business is growing and we’re looking for an outstanding Ad Operations Manager to help us scale. The Ad Operations Manager will oversee both the technical onboarding process with clients (involving both frontend and backend onboarding work) as well as managing setup, delivery, troubleshooting and reporting. countryside. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of ad operations, ad measurement, and digital video, TV, OTT, and programmatic advertising landscapes. This position is based at our headquarters in Glendale, CA and reports to the Director of Digital Operations.
THE KEY TIPS
- Work with a cross-functional team spanning sales, business intelligence and digital operations to manage direct sales and programmatic digital advertising campaigns in a timely manner to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
- Manage and analyze the effectiveness of direct and programmatic live sales campaigns on a daily basis across all content types (FAST/Live Channels, VOD) and devices (CTV, mobile, web), adjusting campaigns as needed to ensure execution and maintain profit margins. Support business intelligence with revenue analysis and optimization strategy.
- Manage multiple advertiser and agency accounts, developing positive working relationships with media buyers and client and partner operations teams.
- Manage inventory requests for the sales team and work closely with the sales and account management teams to ensure customer implementations are built for success, including updates from the sales teams sales, campaign status emails and progress reports, and dashboards if needed.
- Identify operational workflow improvements and help instill best practices related to traffic, campaign management, and programmatic ads.
- Lead the troubleshooting of campaign monetization and delivery issues such as under-pacing, reporting discrepancies, ad architecture, and technical issues. Drive resolution efforts by collaborating with teams of internal and external partners.
- Oversee external vendors and platforms to ensure all systems are operating effectively.