Architect/Project Manager – New York, NY, USA | Jobs
Haute Architecture has an excellent opportunity for a talented professional to join our team as Project Manager/Architect.
Located in the heart of Manhattan, we specialize in highly custom residential architecture, ranging from gutter renovations to new construction. For selective projects, we also provide interior design and custom furniture design. We maintain an open and collaborative studio environment that emphasizes creativity, teamwork and close communication with directors. As we grow our practice, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to join us in a full-time position as an Architect/Project Manager.
- The ideal candidate has a minimum of 4-6 years of work experience in all phases of a new construction project: from conceptual design to construction administration.
- Extensive experience in the preparation of construction documents and construction administration is preferred.
Required Skills :
- Ability to communicate and coordinate (verbally and digitally) within the team and with consultants
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- US driver’s license
- Architectural registration is a plus
- 3D capabilities are a plus
- PA LEED is a plus
- Bachelor of Architecture or Master of Architecture from an accredited program
The position is available immediately.
Please send a cover letter, CV and full (3-5) page work sample portfolio to:
Maximum of 5 MB.
Back to task list…