Intermediate Architectural Designer – Los Angeles, CA, US | Jobs
QDG, an award-winning architectural firm, seeks innovative, creative and inspiring architectural professionals who seek to influence the lives of people and communities through their work on exciting projects. If that’s you, come join QDG as Intermediate architecture designer for the opportunity to launch a career with growth potential where only your desire to succeed is the limit!
Desired skills and expertise:
- Must have a professional degree (master’s or bachelor’s degree) in architecture or interior design from an accredited program
- 5+ years of industry experience in educational, multi-family / residential, mixed-use or institutional projects.
- Some knowledge and ability to integrate building codes, zoning ordinances and types of construction
- Ability to clearly represent and graphically produce architectural designs and concepts through hand sketches and 3D modeling
- Proficient in Revit, Enscape, AutoCAD, Form-it, Sketchup, MS Office, Adobe Suite
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is required.
- Ability to present ideas in a team environment as well as self-management and motivation in a creative office environment.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines
- Some ability to produce designs from concept and develop further throughout design phases.
What can QDG offer you?
- Diversity of projects with a collaborative and dynamic work environment
- Professional development and growth opportunity
- Salary is competitive and based on experience / skill level. Comprehensive benefit package that includes medical time, paid time off, and vacation. If this opportunity seems to be right for you, please give me a call or email me back. If you know that this opportunity might be of interest to someone you know, please pass on this opportunity. Thank you!
Javier M Molina, AIA
Partner | Chief executive officer
phone: 213.387.4701 x 402 | m: 626.824.0153
phone: 213.387.4701 x 401
Back to the task list …