Manager: Business Intelligence – April at Air Traffic and Navigation Services
Applications are invited for the position of Manager: Business Intelligence (Grade 7) [Email Address Removed] successful candidates will report to the Senior Manager, Information and Knowledge Management.
· Implement the BI governance framework. · Implement and oversee BI and data policies, processes and procedures for data management.
· Oversee data governance and architecture. · Implement data quality standards to ensure data quality and integrity. Â· Implement classification and data security to meet NIST requirements. · Participate in organizational governance structures. · Follow the evolution of legislation and ensure compliance · Implement the BI and Data strategy roadmap. Â· Regular monitoring and reporting – BI and Data roadmap
· Perform analysis as needed to support ATNS strategies. · Plan all business and technical aspects of the various data and analytics systems and platform requirements · Implement the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) – data modeling, data planning, data definitions, data mining and metadata.
· Oversee the data warehouse, including the collection and use of all data · Develop and maintain the enterprise data architecture by designing, developing and modifying the data management infrastructure to accelerate analytics and reporting Develop and implement data profiling and data quality measurement to provide insight into data quality and help identify data quality issues Build business capability to capture, trace, manage and maintain data in terms of accessibility and retrievability. · Manage and customize all ETL processes. · Provide technical oversight and support for the integration of new technologies or initiatives, existing and new reports, dashboards or other tools. Â· Identify and analyze errors and inconsistencies in data and provide timely resolutions. Â· Analyze complex data and identify needs for business improvement. · Explore data and discover patterns, significant relationships, irregularities and trends and share them with appropriate departments.
· Create self-service reporting, predictive analytics, and contextual insights. Identify opportunities for process and strategy improvement with AI models, neural networks, deep learning, virtual reality simulation and cognitive computing – design and build scalable data models, cleanse and transform data and deliver business value through data visualization Build BI solutions that require the implementation of multi-dimensional data models, Perform ongoing report monitoring and refinement Partner with business owners data and key business stakeholders to define key performance indicators, design dashboards, alerts, analytical tools, metrics and reports. · Establish and embed a data-driven culture · Advocate the use of BI tools · Establish and maintain a healthy relationship with data owners. Identify training needs of data owners and key stakeholders and ensure data management and BI related training is provided
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Data Science or Statistics or related field
o Certified Business Intelligence Professional (CBIP) o Microsoft Business Intelligence Certificate Years of experience 5-7 years of experience in delivering BI solutions and experience in using data to make business decisions 5 years of experience in as a BI manager and proven experience in people management. Additional Benefit: · Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate · 5 years of experience delivering data management related projects
- Advanced programming languages
Find out more/Apply to this position