Project Manager / Forensic Investigation – New York, NY, USA | Jobs
A forensic investigation project manager manages forensic investigation and physical condition assessment projects, manages multiple projects at once, and has overall responsibility for project management; including client relations, planning, budgeting and profitability for a variety of projects. They are proficient in all conventional aspects of architecture and perform work requiring independent judgment in the evaluation, selection and adaptation/modification of standard technical procedures and criteria.
- Understanding of interior and exterior construction details
- Knowledge of building systems
- Knowledge of building codes and industry standards
- Familiarity with estimating construction costs
- Able to negotiate
- Excellent communication skills
- MEP Education/Experience desired
- Apply strong and diverse knowledge of architectural principles and practices across a wide range of assignments.
- Based on knowledge of current and historical construction types, materials and products used in New York City; select, evaluate and implement procedures and techniques to be used on projects
- Write and present technical letters, reports and proposals in clear and articulate language
- Act as primary client liaison. Actively manage; client budgets, schedules and schedules, project communication and documentation, office administrative tasks and project team assignments
- Perform and/or supervise the execution of site inspections
- Keep up to date with building codes governing New York City. Awareness of historic building codes.
- Actively participate in a teamwork environment
- Junior Associate Mentor
- Effectively manage the time required to complete tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Effectively manage resources to meet project schedule and budget
- Work on other types of projects as needed
- A project manager can expect to be “in the field” between 25% and 75% of their time in any given week
HLZAE offers a hybrid office and remote work environment.
HLZAE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Diverse candidates are encouraged to apply.
View your application history
Back to task list…