Project Manager II – Healthcare – San Francisco, CA, US | Works
San Francisco, California, United StatesSite:
Fri 11 February ’22Posted on:
Life in PE:
Perkins Eastman is a global design firm with expertise in all aspects of the built environment. With studios in 22 locations around the world, we design for people, to enhance the human experience and leave a lasting, positive impact on people’s lives and the world we inhabit.
Perkins Eastman is looking for several talented mid-level project managers who are ready to engage, learn, and contribute to a vibrant and active studio culture in our San Francisco office. We have additional opportunities in our other West Coast regions (Oakland, CA; Los Angles, CA and Costa Mesa, CA). Manage projects from start to finish including all design phases, client interaction, schedule and financial performance. Self-starter with strong organizational, communication and leadership skills is essential. Experience in managing health projects. Ability to assist with business development for new project work, including proposal preparation and interviews.
- Assist the Principal in generating design service proposals
- Ability to manage and develop client relationships
- Understand contracts and execute projects from inception to project closeout
- Manage project teams of up to 10 people per project, determining staffing assignments needed to meet project milestones
- Responsible for all aspects of project management including budgeting, staffing, invoicing and consultant billing
- Responsible for the day-to-day oversight and management of the architectural team (design through contract documents and contract administration) as well as client and consultant teams.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to assist with proposal writing and attend interviews for potential projects.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in architecture is required
- Minimum of 6-10 years of experience in healthcare facility projects including OSHPD
- Strong communication, articulation, graphic design, organization, verbal and written technical skills.
- Proficiency in computer-aided design software such as Revit AutoCAD, Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design; 3D software such as Sketchup is required.
- Proficiency in other data management software such as Word and Excel.
- LEED accreditation preferred
- Preferred license
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
How to register:
If you would like to join a fast-paced, dynamic, innovative and collaborative environment, where your ideas will be heard and your skills put to the test, please visit our careers page and apply with your cover letter, CV and/or portfolio (Adobe PDF of preference). No phone calls please.
Link: Human by Design!
Perkins Eastman is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the US Federal E-Verify program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age , protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.