Regional Sales Manager North – kbbreview : kbbreview
February 17, 2022
North of England, flexible working: from home, from the Cheshire office and studio visits in the North.
SieMatic is a premium German kitchen manufacturer founded in 1929, the brand is all about heritage, design innovation and customer focus. SieMatic space planning concepts are inspired by an elegant and timeless design philosophy to appeal to its discerning clientele. Exporting products to over 70 countries, the brand is considered one of the best-known German luxury brands. The UK subsidiary works closely with the head office to better support and develop its 40 studios in the UK.
About the role:
The focus is on business development in the North, supporting, motivating and training the existing dealer network, as well as prospecting and opening new showrooms. Grow Retail and Contract revenue while meeting key objectives and targets set by the UK Managing Director. No two days are the same, so the roles suit a driven, proactive and optimistic individual who wields a genuine persuasive influence.
Essential professional qualities:
- 3+ years of experience in the KBB industry
- Solid proven experience in a similar role
- License level training
- Sales experience drives business growth
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt to different personalities
- Public speaking and small group training
- A focused professional with a thirst for career growth
- Exemplary personal standards
- Able to address a demanding clientele with high expectations
- A self-starter with a willingness to learn and grow
- Flexible, adaptable and an “all hands on deck” attitude to get results in a small team
- Personality: positive and effective leader, honest, confident, high level of energy for motivation and persuasion, optimistic, easily connects with people, determined and ambitious
- Has design knowledge, a creative eye and is an innovative idea generator with the ability to think outside the box
- Digitally driven, with excellent IT skills
- Demonstrates exceptional time management and organizational measures to complete work on time to the highest standards
- Through networking, he gains the support of his peers to develop long-term relationships
- Has an entrepreneurial flair and can consultatively identify business improvements
- Has the ability to juggle numerous projects and tasks at the same time, which includes customer service solutions in a demanding environment
- Contacts with developers, architects and interior designers
- Have a passion for interiors and design
- Is able to work remotely and independently, is proactive, self-motivated and driven by delivering results – achieving KPIs and targets.
- Has a full UK driving license
- A flexible approach to working hours and travel.
- You will develop and maintain regional accounts and increase our market share by acquiring new dealers and generating business in the retail and contract market.
- By motivating, supporting and developing knowledge levels through designer training, you will support sales growth and ensure that we deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Manage the showroom renovation project by liaising with the dealership and interior designer to ensure the studio is on track with all aspects of design, brand identity, business and regional requirements for business success.
- Through networking and introductions, generate leads through direct contact with architects, developers and interior designers.
- After-sales service – problem-solving provider.
- Salary according to experience
- Target bonus
- Pension contributions
- company car
- Holidays- 28 + holidays
- Please send an updated CV and a cover letter explaining why you would be an ideal candidate for the position of [email protected]all applications will be reviewed and you will be contacted if you are selected to proceed to the next stage.
- 1st stage – telephone interview
- 2n/a stage – face-to-face interview